Thursday, March 03, 2005

galileo

breathe in

i just figured out that i don't own any nice clothes. i mean, i can dress nice if i want to, but nothing that would be suitable for something that is not considered business casual. maybe with my tax money i should buy some nice clothes, like tailored stuff.

nah i'm too fat.

that's why i don't wear nice clothes, because no matter how nice they are i still look like a cow. i'm a fatass lets face it. but then again i'm too fucking lazy to get off my ass and work out. so i guess i'm at an impasse here.

breathe out

just like the song i start to think about reincarnation. unfortunately i didn't have a couple of beers so my insights might not be so profound. i start to think about the journey of the hypothetical soul, the cyclical changing of the seasons. i start to think about where i am in the cycle of things.

i look at others, those whose lives have been fulfilled in some way either by love or companionship, some sort of reasoning for existence. maybe i am just nihilistic, but i honestly don't think that there is a point to my personal journey. maybe i am here as a bump in the road to prospective saints, an obstacle of pessimism sent to deliver them from the evils of hope and opportunity. i seek to drag you all down with me until the world is reduced to the primal goo that we all came from. at least then we would all be equal. and we wouldn't need rent control.

maybe next time i'll get to be a cute fuzzy bear cub.

i'd probably get shot in the ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might be here to be one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen...

shaped my mind...

permanetly stamped something somewhere in me...

I can't be the only one.

-S