Thursday, April 07, 2005

boys on in the middle

breathe in

i got my tickets, and you don't got none cause your mom's on welfare nah nah nah nah nah
i still am so excited about tori. listened to her all day today. i need one of those desk chargers for my i pod so i can really get the setup going here at work. i listened to ireland and even liked it today. and witness.

c makes me happy. feeling strangely fine is sometimes a bad omen for me. he is complicated, and he is not telling me things about his past, which makes him that much hotter. plus he's a normal guy. like real normal. he likes cars and old school rock. no he doesn't have a mullet. he is like the template that i have been looking for.... or maybe i'm just blinded by his smile, and his eyes, and my own naivite. o well.

breathe out

let the man rest people!!!!! he's dead, he wanted to go quietly and the transition to go smoothly. he wasn't jesus, just another pawn of saul called paul, and if you read your history books you would know that.

i do think he should be sainted.

nebulize

juno reactor - god is god

No comments: