Thursday, February 17, 2005

swine and sweat

breathe in

i started posting on the P+E board again. i forgot how fun it really is. it just makes me feel old, especially when the high school kids get on there. lately a lot of things make me feel old. last night i was hanging out with a 21 year old, and it was like hanging out with an alien. maybe i am out of touch. maybe i am just old. old old old old old. and ugly.

breathe out

tori amos is coming out with her new album, the beekeper, which is scheduled for release tuesday. i have heard 3 songs already and i will tell you that it is an enlightening and marvelous work, or at least the portions that i have heard. the first single, sleeps with butterflies, made me cry. it made me cry. definitely a keeper. any of my peeps in denver here she will be here 4/19. if you love her cd's go see her live. its amazing.

end shameless plug.

nebulize

tori amos - sleeps with butterflies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the Tori show sold out?

-S